Kerala Honeymoon Tour
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered: Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey (Houseboat) – Kovalam – Trivandrum/Cochin
Day 1: Arrival in Cochin
Also known as Kochi and Ernakulam, Cochin is a cosmopolitan city of the state that was an important port city in the earlier times. This vibrant city is also referred to as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’ and the ‘Gateway to Kerala’. It is dotted with a number of tourist attractions that are worth-visiting. The places of interest in Cochin that you visit today include Santa Cruz Basilica-one of India’s 8 basilicas, it has Gothic style architecture; Dutch Palace or Mattancherry Palace- a two-storied structure was built around 1555, it is now a museum that is home to murals, weapons, paintings etc and finally, St. Francis Church- constructed way back in the year 1503, this is the oldest European church in the country.
Stay overnight in Cochin.
Day 2: Cochin – Munnar (130 km – 4 hrs)
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar
Day 4: Munnar – Thekkady (110 Kms / 3 hrs)
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Thekkady – Alleppey (130 Km / 3 hrs)
Overnight stay on the houseboat.
Day 6: Alleppey – Kovalam (160 Km / 4 hrs)
Thereafter, you have options to pick from. You can either visit the tranquil crescent-shaped Kovalam beach, comprising of Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach for partaking in water sports like swimming, surfing, kayaking etc. The other option is of going for a relaxing herbal Ayurvedic massage at any of the Ayurveda centers, which are spread all around.
Overnight stay in Kovalam.
Day 7: Kovalam
Back to Kovalam. Overnight stay.
Day 8: Kovalam – Trivandrum (15 Km / 30 Minutes) / Cochin (6 hrs)
- Accommodation using 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Dezire with all India Tourist permit.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.